Thursday, October 9, 2008
SLEEP!!!!
WE GOT SOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!! I am never up this early to post anything but we actually got some sleep last night. After talking to several people Danny and I decided we should try to have her sleep on her tummy. I was very nervous and watched her sleeping for an hour before I could go to bed and then woke up in a panic after 3 and a half hours but she was still breathing!!! If you haven't heard our troubles over the past month Dacey has not been sleeping on her own at all. Danny and I have been sleeping with her on our chest for a month now so we haven't had much sleep at all. She did have to sleep with her dad for a little bit last night but for the most part she slept in her pack in play next to her mommy!!!! YEAH!!!! We go to the doctor tomorrow so be praying for us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just so you know...I was the exact same way...Dayton slept on my chest for like the first month or so...granted he slept through the night most nights...but I was so nervous to lay him down...then I finally did and he would NOT sleep on his back...so he's been sleeping on his tummy ever since...the other night I walked in...and had pulled the blanket over his face thumb in his mouth and teddy bear under his arm..it was adorable...but frightening when I saw the blankie over his face!!!
Jennifer
Post a Comment