Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching Up























I wasn't a very good picture taker over Christmas so I will just catch you up on Dacey. She is 4 months old today!!!!!! It has been a rough 4 months but it has gone fast now that I look back on it. She also just got her first sickness...an ear ache. For Christmas this year we did Christmas with the Schlittler's at my parents house on Christmas day, then we had Christmas with just my parents and brother's family that evening. Then on the Saturday after Christmas we all packed up and headed to Jeff and Keri's house to have the Koch and Kooi Christmas. It was a busy week but it was so nice to get to spend time with family.
Now that Dacey is 4 months she has also started playing with toys and moving a little more. She has rolled over more and has just learned how to scoot backwards. Danny had her a blanket and when he looked down next she had completely moved off of it. She is growing like crazy!