In this first picture you can tell how far she has moved. I started her off on the pink blanket in the background. She found a way to get all the way over to the toys and turned back around to the blanket. She is able to roll both ways but she won't do it together so she moved using her arms, legs, and head! She wound up getting a rug burn under her nose. It was so exciting.


Can you tell who Dacey's new best friend is? This morning she looked up at Dobie and started talking to him. I can already tell she is going to love him as a big brother!

And here is a little clip of her moving. It was kind of hard for you to see just hom much she moved with my video. Once I would stop the video she would move a long ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment