Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dacey's BIG Secret!!


So what do you think of Dacey's new shirt!!! Can you guess what the secret is??

If you guessed that she is going to be a big sister than you guessed right!!! Danny and I are now expecting #2!!! It was a complete surprise but we are excited!! I am 10 weeks along today and am feeling pretty good. I will be glad when I am not so tired but I guess I should get used to that if we are going to have two around. The baby is due April 27th!! I am so thankful that this is going to be a winter pregnancy....hopefully NO swelling this time around. Please pray for us during this pregnancy that everything goes good. I will try to keep you updated on everything!!!

1 comment:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

That is toooooo cute!!! Wish we could have been there for the revealing of the surprise!