Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Pictures

Here are a few pictures of the girls that I have taken but haven't had a chance to upload!! I take Kinley to her one month appointment tomorrow and can't wait to see how much she has grown. It is hard to believe she is already 5 weeks old. We are still having issues with her formula but hopefully soon we will be able to get that figured out. I am hoping that will help her screaming too. I am thankful she is a good sleeper at night though.
We took Dacey and Kinley to the Thomasboro Pack the Park day and Danny had his motorcycle in the car and bike show. It was exciting Danny's bike got 3rd place!!!

Here is Kinley and Jax. Kellie had Jax a few days before I had Kinley.
Kinley with Nana and Grandpa White in the background.

No comments: