Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekend in Indy

We had a great weekend in Indy this past weekend. We spent a long weekend with Danny's side of the family and it was a great vacation for all of us. It was so nice to have every one's help with Kinley and Dacey loved getting to play with all of her cousins. I am sorry these pictures are in no particular order. I cannot figure out how to rearrange the pictures once I get them on here!!

Dacey and Kaylynn were so cute. They are about 5 monthes apart and they played so well together. They love their baby dolls. At one point they were fighting over one...one of the girls ended up with the baby and the other girl ended up with the pants off the baby!!!
Here they are again sharing cupcakes!

Dacey and Kinley sleeping next to each other...too cute!


Cousin Lauren was such a big helper with Kinley.

Isn't Kinley getting so big!
Nana had her hands full most of the weekend with Kinley. It was so nice to have the extra hands. I was even able to sneak in a nap!!

No comments: